Here are a few of my current obsessions:
1. We had our first family photo session with Kayleigh McCollum, and I am in love with the photos! I would definitely recommend her! Here's one of my favorites:
2. My girlfriend suggested these easy-to-clean bibs for Luna and they are fabulous! Especially now that she's eating solids! Its astonishing how much green bean stains resemble baby poo!
4. This T-fal electric steamer is awesome! I do not have anything to compare it with because I've never used a stove-top/electric steamer. But, this works great for making baby food and healthy dinners.
5. I am obsessed with finding comfy and stylish stay at home mom clothes (maybe I'll design them myself--just a thought). This beautiful maxi dress with pockets would be great for feeling pretty and moseying around the house.
6. I am going to learn French! I told my husband that once Luna and I both know French, he has to take us to France (keep in mind she's only 7 months old so I have plenty of time). In order to actually follow through with it, I am thinking of signing up for French school.
7. Lastly, here are a few of my current favorite apps. Paper 53 which is a creative app for sketching, drawing, journaling, etc. Second, is Wunderlist. I love lists so this app is right up my alley. Also, if you want to do a little more than lists, I would highly recommend Evernote. I use Evernote for my recipes, party planning, taking photos of documents, etc.
Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!