It's my 35th birthday today! And it's my first birthday as a Mom! So I feel especially grateful for my life, my husband and our daughter. I am living my dream and feel so blessed, so I have no issues with sharing my age!
Here are 21 things that you may not know about me:
1. I love the idea of being spontaneous, but I am a planner!
2. I am a very traditional wife.
3. I hate cats because I am super scared of them!
4. I have an affinity for interior design.
5. My favorite season is Fall.
6. I have always secretly wanted a little tattoo.
7. I prefer the mountains to the beach.
8. My husband and I know how to Salsa dance (though we're a lil rusty!).
9. I love pancakes for dinner.
10. I read a lot of books! And have been told I read books really fast!
11. I was the first woman in my family to graduate from college.
12. I could go without red meat.
13. I love all things Love, and hate when people hate on it!
14. I have no sisters so I am always searching for a soul sister.
15. My favorite music tends to be all Love (i.e. Marvin Gaye, Al Green, Maxwell, Sade, Adele, Frank Sinatra, etc.).
16. I love being home more than being out and about.
17. I always thought iProduct lovers were overzealous, until I became one!
18. I couldn't live without eggs on the weekends.
19. My house is clean, but my side of the closet is a disaster!
20. My faith is very important to me.
21. Birthdays are my favorite "holiday."
Lastly, check this out The Secret Language of Birthdays
To all those that share this day with me, I wish you a blessed day and Happy Birthday!!!