I know I say this every year, but I cannot believe you are four-years-old. Lately, I have been telling you that you are mommy's baby, and apparently you no longer think you so. I am sorry to break it to you, but I may not stop calling you my baby until you are in the double digits, and even then, it may be up for interpretation. Please know, daddy and I love you to the moon and back. Thank you for always bringing a sense of wonder into our lives. You are an extraordinary daughter!
Here's a little bit about yourself:
- You will not go anywhere without your beloved stuffed puppy that we named Butterfly.
- You love our family hikes.
- You became a Preschooler in September 2016.
- Your favorite book is The Book With No Pictures.
- You talk A LOT to daddy & I, and to people you feel comfortable with.
- You love to sing and dance.
- Your favorite color is purple.
- Your favorite cartoons are My Little Pony and Creative Galaxy.
- You absolutely love Arts & Crafts!
- You love when we discuss our highs & lows at dinnertime.
- Your favorite foods are flour tortillas, In-n-out, salad at our favorite sushi spot, Starbucks bacon gouda sandwich, pancakes and pink lemonade.
- Your first trip to Disneyland was on November 29, 2016.
- Your favorite place to visit is San Francisco, and you love to stay in hotels.
This was just a snippet of who you are my little darling. I hope four is magical, and may you continue to learn and never lose the sparkle in your eye.
You are my sun, my moon and all of my stars.